Saturday, February 15, 2014

THYROETRY - VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL



This poem is dedicated to my hubby, love you honey!

Roses are red.

My thyroid is pink.

But it is not working.

That sure does stink.

Sending a shout out to my special Valentine.

Please understand I must be in bed by nine.

No wine, no chocolate…too many calories.

The weight will stay on for several centuries.

I love you my hubby, thanks for putting up with me.

Yours truly, The Crazy Thyroid Lady.

Don't forget to get your copy of my thyroid book, Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy. Buy it on Amazon today.

1 comment:

  1. Stress Eating , Emotional Eating, has always been a problem of mine. Since Ive became a mother it has been soo difficult for me to lose weight. I have tried everything possible to begin losing weight and nothing seems to work. But my PCP told me that I need to see a Endocrinologist. I read a book called Thyroid Solution . I immediately called and made an appointment with Dr. Arem in Houston. I told him my symptoms and he gave me some thyroid weight loss tips and they actually worked. I am slowly getting my body back and Ive never been happier. I highly recommend him. He helped with my Thyroid and Also with my weight loss. He suggested a safe weight loss supplement . I am no longer tired, no longer losing hair. Over all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete