Saturday, August 11, 2012

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED



What’s up thyroid fam? I am biting my nails as my new book ("Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy") is under editorial review with my publisher. To keep my sanity (what’s left of it) as this proccess plays out, I’ve started on my second book "Sentenced for Sickness, 215 Years, the Judy Kirby Story". If you are not familiar with Judy Kirby's story, please see these articles:


INDY STAR ARTICLE -http://www2.indystar.com/library/factfiles/accidents/2000/Ind67/wrongway.html

MARY SHOMAN'S ARTICLE - http://thyroid.about.com/library/weekly/aa042401a.htm


I am asking for help. If any of my blog readers know anything about this case, please email me at judykirbyinfo@gmail.com or write to me at P.O. Box 703 Fishers, IN 46038.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Crazy Thyroid Lady.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, if you are looking for specifics about this case, I never heard of it before. Just looked it up and read about it.
    I don't know if you would be interested but I posted a new page a couple of hours ago you might want to read. I have a number of autoimmune issues, among them a pituitary insufficiency causing a secondary thyroid deficiency and autoantibodies.
    For many reasons, I took myself off the road several years ago. My eyesight being one but I'd started turning in the wrong places that should of been very familiar and I've been known to find myself going the wrong way any number of times.
    How interesting you asked this question so shortly after I began asking some similar questions.
    If you would like to read, the page is at http://wp.me/P2lkk6-e0
    If that helps you, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete