Saturday, July 14, 2012

MORE THYROETRY VOLUME III FROM THE CRAZY THYROID LADY




It’s been so hot…how do I deal with the dog days of summer?

Barking with a vengeance, while my thyroid walks to the beat of a different drummer.

How do I cope with these record highs?

Fearing what will spark between my thighs.

With a wonky internal thermostat this situation is NOT ideal.

I take articles of clothing off, but there is nothing left to peel.

I will be a trooper and endure this if I must.

Even though, with each passing hour, minute, second…I may spontaneously combust.



Oh by the way, my thyroid brothers and sisters, my book is DONE. I’m working with a publisher now. We are in the early stages, but hopefully it will be out very soon!

Love ya

Crazy Thyroid Lady

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your book! I will be looking forward to checking it out :)

    Sending cooling thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Ms. Zen, I need all the cooling thoughts I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your book! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete