Sunday, February 26, 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU



I want to say a super gigantic thank you to all those who left comments on this website as well as facebook. I firmly believe there is great power in sharing your experiences with others. I received many private messages from folks telling me they were thankful for these stories because it helped them to realize they weren't alone in their struggles.

It wasn’t until I read someone else’s story several years ago on the internet, did I realize I wasn’t imagining what was happening to me. A person can only get a certain amount of strange looks from doctors...then you begin to wonder about yourself.

My thyroid brothers and sisters keep speaking out, demanding results, creating awareness and if you need a shoulder, the Crazy Thyroid Lady is always here for you. Twitter me, facebook me, email me…just don’t come over my house, though because it is usually a mess.

What? I’m too tired to clean it!

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU! You always put a smile on my face when I desperately need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristine for reading. Us thyroid sufferers need to smile!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for being here so I can get a chuckle every now and then and relate to the problems. Can't be too funny or the docs will think you are near the edge and want to send you to another doctor for a work-up on your "emotions". I appreciate your humor tho' very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. My docs already think I'm near the edge...LOL

      Delete