Saturday, November 12, 2011

ON HIATUS





Hello All,

I am sorry to announce Crazy Thyroid Lady’s blog will be on hiatus during the month of November…

However, I do have another announcement that I hope you will find exciting!
I am in the process (several chapters in) of writing a book detailing the perpetual, exhausting and unpredictable thyroid roller coaster I’m on…Just the other day my husband and son gave me a good tongue lashing because they feel I am letting too many other things distract me from getting this book finished.

“Hey, I have thyroid disease…getting distracted is what I do…Yeesh!”

Sigh, anyway…they are right!

So, no more blogs for a while, OR DINNERS…do you hear that boys?! Just kidding, I will feed them, I guess.

I hope one day y’all will read my book…that’s if I am not too embarrassed to air my crazy dirty laundry…we’ll see…until then I’ll keep writing

Be well, my thyroid family

Love you

Crazy Thyroid Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment