Sunday, February 24, 2013

WHICH ANIMATED CHARACTER DID/DO YOU RESEMBLE?



An undiagnosed or a mismanaged thyroid condition can have a person not acting like themselves. In fact, when I was at my sickest, the mood swings I would experience were unbelievably dramatic…like, cartoon character dramatic. Looking back on it, I have not doubt in my mind that at one point in time close family members, friends and co-workers said to themselves…”Ooookkkkkkkkk, why don’t we give Carol some space.”

          Examples of my animated alternating personalities

Brain Fog









Hyperthyroid















Irritability














Depression
 












Mega Brain Fog


















Paranoia

















Pretty much all the time














Weepy













Hypothyroid (with the hair loss)















But there was one animated character that at NO time during this cartoon carousel from Hell did I ever resemble:

















I am sorry to say, my house is still a mess, since my diagnosis almost 10 years ago!


I want to hear from you, which cartoon character (s) did or do you relate to the most, when it comes to your thyroid disease?

Crazy Thyroid Lady

Don't forget to get your copy of my thyroid book Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy

5 comments:

  1. i was diagnosed almost four years ago and still resemble sleepy from the seven dwarves lol i can sleep pretty much at any time of the day n that is after a full 7-8hrs at night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am most certainly Speedy Gonzales with Patrick Star every so often....now what does this say of me who with no children knows the cartoon characters LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick (starfish), Sleepy Dwarf and a bit of Eeore now and again. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello came upon your website while researching zinc nail deficiencies. I like to share a very important tidbit of information. It is not uncommon for people with thyroid disorders you have a gluten sensitivity and through extensive research I found that they are highly correlated. Ive been on the verge of being hyperthyroid for the past four years and after changing my diet to eating Paleo style which means I eliminated all gluten and all dairy, I now have normal thyroid levels. If anybody would like to chat with me about this feel free to email me at brittanypayne25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the above apart from Speedy lol

    ReplyDelete