Saturday, November 3, 2012

THYROID POETRY (THYROETRY) - THE COLD


November has made its entrance.

Time to pull out coats, hats and long pants.

Cold weather to a suffering hypo.

Can turn a person psycho.

No matter what you do, you can’t get warm.

Fitted with layers upon layers, you looked deformed.

But warmth is what a hypo seeks.

Because being chilled to the bone is painful and bleak.

Stay warm my thyroidians

Crazy Thyroid Lady

Don't forget to get your copy of my thyroid book Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy

7 comments:

  1. That's great! Now make a hyper poem please. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kriss. I posted a hyper one this past summer. It didn't go over that well...I think there are more hypo's than hyper's

      Delete
    2. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it. :-)

      Delete
  2. To Kriss: a poem about being hyper (just guessing cause I'm hypo myself)

    Now matter how cold it is outhere,

    us hyperthyroids always want to be in our underwear...

    ReplyDelete